Served from 12noon - 6pm.
- Soup of the Day (326kcal)with bread roll 5.5
- Spinach and Mushroom (427kcal)Vcreamy sauce and rustic bread 5.50
- Duck and Orange Pate (448kcal)chutney and toasted brioche 5.50
- BBQ Pork Ribs (585kcal)with coleslaw 6.50
- Spicy no-meat meatballs (512kcal)Vein arrabbiata sauce served with ciabatta 6
- Beef Burger (1218 kcal)harissa mayo, relish and fries 15
- Add bacon (72kcal) | mature cheddar cheese (208kcal)| stilton (205kcal) 3
- Beyond Burger (1234kcal)Vesriracha, avocado smash, salad and fries
- Add vegan cheese (57kcal) 3
- Creme de la Hen Pie (1030kcal)Gluten-Free Free range chicken in a creamy sauces served with mash, broccoli and cheese sauce 18
- Classic Caesar Salad (209kcal)cos lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons and anchovies 14
- Add prawns 5
- Add chicken 4
- Fish and Chips (1153kcal)with minted peas 14.00
All served on ciabatta and served with coleslaw and fries.
Served 12noon – 9pm.
- Minute Steak Sandwich (772kcal)With rocket, stilton and caramelised onion 9.50
- Crispy Chicken (923kcal)With sweet chilli, mayo and lettuce 9
- Fish Finger (821kcal)With tartare sauce and iceberg lettuce 8.50
- No-meat Meatballs Arrabbiata (765kcal)Vewith rocket 7.50
- Roasted Pepper, Smashed Avocado and Spinach (587kcal) 7
- Tuna, Sweetcorn and Mayo (590kcal) 8.50
- Thick-cut chips (500kcal) 4
- Sweet Potato Fries (541kcal) 4
- Rocket and tomato Salad (25kcal)with a Balsamic Dressing 4
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables (53kcal) 4
- Tarte Au Citron (340kcal) 5
- Passionfruit Cheesecake (300kcal)finished with a mango coulis 6.50
- Warm Chocolate Fondant (579kcal)with salted caramel icecream 6.75
- Ice cream (300kcal) and sorbets (210kcal)Selection of 3 scoops 5
- Vegan and Gluten Free options available
(V) Vegetarian (Ve) Vegan FOOD ALLERGIES & INTOLERANCES: before you order your food and drinks please speak to our staff if you would like to know about our ingredients; we cannot guarantee that any food or beverage item sold is free from traces of allergens. Prices are based on sterling including VAT. An adult requires approximately 2000 calories per day. A discretionary service charge of 10% is added to table of 8 or more .